Totolink ND-300 ADSL Router
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN
- Up to 300Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network
- Combines functions of high speed ADSL Modem, wireless router and 4-port switch
- Supports both ADSL and WAN broadband access
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security
- Supports IPv6 protocol
- Supports PVC detecting automatically
- IGMP multicast and IGMP proxy are supported
- Multiple BSSID function allows user to set maximum three virtual APs for different needs
- QoS function allocates network bandwidth reasonably
- The IP, MAC and URL filtering makes access and time control more flexibly
- Repeater and WDS function for easy WiFi expansion
- Power on/off button makes configuration simple
Rs 3,870.00 Rs 4,300.00 (10% OFF)
If you like this product or know someone who might like it please share this product:
Totolink ND-300 ADSL Router
ND300 is a wireless ADSL modem router that integrates the functions of a high-speed ADSL modem, wireless router, and 4-port switch into one. Complying with the IEEE 802.11n standard, ND300 delivers up to 300Mbps Wi-Fi speed with a stable connection. It also supports the latest ADSL2/2+ standards to provide a faster data rate for long-distance transmission. Generally, ND300 is the most convenient Wi-Fi solution for home use.
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n/g/b standards for 2.4GHz Wireless LAN.
- Up to 300Mbps data rate for Wi-Fi network.
- Combines functions of high-speed ADSL Modem, wireless router, and 4-port switch.
- Supports both ADSL and WAN broadband access.
- Provides 64/128-bit WEP, WPA, WPA2 and WPA/WPA2 (TKIP+AES) security.
- Supports IPv6 protocol.
- Supports PVC detecting automatically.
- IGMP multicast and IGMP proxy are supported.
- Multiple BSSID functions allows the user to set the maximum of three virtual APs for different needs.
- QoS function allocates network bandwidth reasonably.
- The IP, MAC, and URL filtering makes access and time control more flexibly.
- Repeater and WDS function for easy Wi-Fi expansion.
- Wi-Fi on/off and Power on/off buttons make configuration simple.
|Name||TOTOLINK ADSL+DSL Wireless Router 300mbps|
|Standards||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, ADSL, ADSL2, ADSL2+|
|Country of Origin||South Korea|
|Interface||3 *10/100Mbps RJ45 LAN Ports, 1 *10/100Mbps RJ45 WAN/LAN Port, 1 *RJ11 ADSL Port|
|General Functions||Multi-in-one Solution, One-Click WiFi On/Off, Superior ADSL Capability|
|Button||WPS/RST Button, WiFi ON/OFF Button, Power ON/OFF Switch|
|LED Indicators||1 *Power, 1 *System, 1*Internet, 1*WLAN, 1*ADSL, 4 *LAN|
|Antenna||2 *5dBi fixed antennas|
|Data Rate||802. 11n: Up to 300Mbps, 802.11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic), 802.11b: Up to11Mbps (dynamic)|
|Wireless Security||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2 (AES/TKIP)|
|Channels||1-11 (North America), 1-13 (General Europe), 1-14 (Japan)|
|Modulation Type||DBPSK, D QPSK, CCK and OFDM (BPSK,QPSK,16-QAM/ 64-QAM)|
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -61 dBm@10% PER, 135M: -65 dBm@10% PER, 54M: -68 dBm@10% PER, 11M: -85 dBm@8% PER, 6M: -88 dBm@10% PER, 1M: -90 dBm@8% PE|
|Network Settings||WAN, LAN, WLAN|
|NAT/QoS||Port Forwarding, QoS, DMZ|
|Firewall Settings||MAC/IP/PORT /URL Filter, ACL,DoS|
|Management||Upgrade, Password, Reboot, Time, Log, Diagnostics|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~55℃ (32℉~131℉), Storage Temperature: -20~65℃ (-4℉~149℉), Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing, Storage Humidity: 5%~95% non-condensing|
|Wireless||Wireless Basic Setup, Repeater, Multiple APs, MAC, Authentication, WDS, WPS, Advanced Setup|
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.